Thursday, September 30, 2010

30 days ... but who's counting?

30 days left till the Blackwood Marathon. And you know what?

I'm not ready!

Nope, not at all.

Not one little bit.

Not only have I not paddled in water ONCE, but I don't even have the gear arranged.

I don't know if I can swim, I haven't even tested my shoulder in the water.

My bike computer just proved to me that I am even SLOWER than I thought - it's measuring 20 metres short in every kilometre!

I don't have a strapper organised. I don't have ANYTHING organised!

I went through that fatigue early, and now I am trying to play catch up in the lead up to the race, rather than being able to taper and take it easy.

This is NOT going to plan. 

I am going into meltdown!

I am completely at a loss....

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, meltdown. You have to have a few more of those along the way... *hugs*

    Go get some swimming done!

    Arranging paddling gear doesn't take long.

    Go girl! I have the date marked in my calendar.

    D.

    ReplyDelete