Friday, September 24, 2010

Going Away

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I am not dead. But my computer is complaining most of the time, so it has been hard to get anything posted up here.

I have a couple of blogs in draft form that may never see the light of day, but have been editing when time allows, and when the computer says it's okay to use Blogger today. Dumb computer!

I'm also organising myself to head to Manjimup for a three day horse back ride, so this is taking some time. It's very rough accommodation, so I have to have everything. Three days of food for horse and rider and all other contingencies planned for.

Will post again on Tuesday when I get back and let you know how the weekend went.

In the meantime, if you're in WA, have a great long weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment