Tuesday, November 2, 2010

So, now what?

So, I did it! My four year journey has ended.

I am a Blackwood Iron Lady!

So, now what?

I promised Mat I wouldn't do it again in 2011. Maybe 2012!? :)

My cousin Darin has been inspired to do the Iron Man next year, so I guess I have passed the baton. If I am able, I will be there to support him as he supported me! And offer lots and lots of good advice!

In the immediate future I need to focus on getting my Aqua Gold choreography figured out for Friday, and even more critically, my Aqua Intense choreography for Tuesday next week. I have only just glazed over the music and my notes and ideas. So I will be quite intent on all things aquatic for the next seven days.

In no particular order, and without deep reflection, these are the things that come to mind when I say to myself: In the next year I want to focus on:
  • Mat, and providing whatever he needs from me to be successful in business and happy in life
  • TK and getting our relationship strong
  • Running - maybe doing a half-marathon
  • Gardening, cooking and keeping house
  • Home renovations
  • Friendships - I'd like to entertain more frequently
  • Finding ways to maximize my work - both in output and quality
  • Being a great and inspiring fitness instructor - make more connections and have a greater impact on participants and clients
  • Getting my Cert IV in fitness
These seem like the start of new year's resolutions, and I guess to some extent they are. I will have a time void now that I won't be training as much and I need to have a focus to fill in that void or I will only blunder along without purpose. I feel more 'whole' with a purpose!

As an aside, I haven't got my photos posted up yet but will do that shortly. I am still waiting for Jan to send a few over, but I have the few that Eleanor took and that Mat got on the phone (Mat's are already on facebook). The official photos are now up and you can see my photos by clicking on this link and then searching for w418.

I also plan to write a letter to the Blackwood organisers to thank and congratulate them on a well run event!

So, that's it! A few photos, and then ... ??

No comments:

Post a Comment