Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tim Tam Explosions and Other Great Ideas

Body Attack was cancelled tonight, and instead of doing a workout, or going for a run, I went to T&Es and had tea and Tim Tams. I only had one Tim Tam, which shows major restraint on my part, because I ADORE Tim Tam Explosions!

For the uninitiated, a Tim Tam Explosion (or also called a Tim Tam Slam) is where you nibble off alternate corners of your Tim Tam, set one nibbled corner into your cup of tea, coffee, hot chocolate or Milo, and then SUCK as if through a straw from the alternate corner of the biscuit. What you get is the chocolate (and in today's case, chewy caramel) melting and exploding into your mouth! Then you have a warm slightly soggy Tim Tam to finish off, generally in a single mouthful, or you'd just make a terrible mess of yourself. Here's a wickipedia link to the process. Wickipedia knows everything!

If you haven't tried this, you MUST. I do believe Tim Tams are avaialble now in Canada, and last I heard, they were known as Arnott's Originals.

Anyway, I came home and while waiting for dinner to cook - just basic fish rice and veggies - I was surfing along and saw this post from Men's Health: "World's Most Efficient Workout." And didn't think a whole lot about it at first... but then the fact that I have started to read  Body by Science (which means I have scanned the book and looked a the pictures) and the fact that I am looking for a new training regime, put the idea in my head that I should try these workouts and review them!

So I am putting a little plan in place, and if I get my proverbial together over the weekend and get my Aqua Intense choreography figured out I will start off doing a weigh-in and measure on Monday morning and start the World's Most Efficient Workout! What fun!

If, in the meantime, you see any workouts you'd like reviewed, send them to me! Not sure what to expect or how it'll go, but it'll be a fun experiment!

No comments:

Post a Comment