Thursday, August 19, 2010

Very Busy With Work

I haven't posted much this week, and I haven't done much exercise this week either (only 5 sessions to date, although Attack is on tonight!), but we've had a tough two weeks at work, and this third week just sort of put the nail in the coffin, if you know what I mean. Saturday should be the last of these hard yards, and then I shall be back at it.

I feel bad that I wasn't able to maintain my training this week, but really haven't felt capable! I am sure there are plenty who find time, no matter what, to get that workout in, and perhaps I allowed my priorities to be shifted, and should have maintained more focus?

When the going gets tough, how do you fit in a workout? What other jobs, chores, or priorities do you shuffle, if any, to get the workout in? Or like me, when it comes to the crunch, does the workout suffer?

No comments:

Post a Comment