Monday, May 3, 2010

Keeping Track - how'm I goin?

So, in light of last week's post about a mere 52% success rate, I thought I would see if this week's results were any better than last weeks:

Monday - Horse, Balance - 2/2 (yay!)
Tuesday - RunFit, Circuit, Row - 2/3 (no rowing)
Wednesday - Run, Bike Hills, Balance - 1/3 (what happened?! Oh yeah, no bike, but I should have run at least)
Thursday - Run, Balance, Attack - 3/3 (yay!)
Friday - rest! :)
Saturday - Run, Bike Long, Horse - 0/3 (I had to work)
Sunday - Run, Bike PP, Horse - 2/3 (bike was fixed by noon, I just didn't go out... lazy!)

Success Rate: 10/17 or 58.8%

Iew, I thought I was doing much better.

Of course, I did work Saturday, and had given myself permission to take these days off, so in theory it was more like 10/14 which is 71.4%!! Ooh, I like the sound of that! Either way, a definite improvement, with room for more growth!

No comments:

Post a Comment