Monday, June 21, 2010

My Week in Review - Week 9

Monday – Planned: 3: Balance training, 5km run, teach balance
Actual: 1.5
  • No run, had a work emergency which completely mucked my morning up
  • Balance training, took it easy, only ½ a workout
  • Taught Balance – launched the new routine and LOVED it, it was so much fun! I was so nervous! 15 people, heaps of new people! I felt completely zinged!
Tuesday – Planned: 1: Circuit
Actual: 0
  • Circuit! Nope! New people, and woke up with the most PAINFUL leg in history. It's getting better, and I did a very short cycle and tiny little jog (honestly, only 5 minutes each) in Seniors Gym to get the leg moving in a reasonably comfortable way. Not sure what I did to hurt it, but man, it SUCKS!
Wednesday – Planned: 3: ride horse, run 5km, teach balance
Actual: 3
  • Horse Ride - nope
  • 5km run – yep, on the treadmill
  • Bike – 35 minutes hard on the spin bike
  • Taught Balance.
Thursday – Planned: 3: Teach Balance, run 7km, Attack if arm okay, or a horse ride
Actual: 0
  • Didn't teach Balance. We only had 3 people show up! Had 13 last week, what's going on!?
  • Run – nope, cuz I was going to go to Attack
  • Attack – nope, stayed home with Mat and had a nice dinner together
  • Horse – nope, raining!
Friday – Planned: 1: Circuit, Go to Bunbury for weekend
Actual: 1
  • Circuit – yeah, and it was a GOOD workout! Sweating like a piggy! Loved this workout!
Saturday – Planned: 0: might squeeze in a run, but more likely to just enjoy the weekend off.
Actual: 0
  • took the day off
Sunday – Planned: 0: Unknown, again, might just enjoy a weekend off
Actual: 1
  • Went for an approximately 5km run (30 minutes) around Nell's neighbourhood. It was a great spot for a run, really enjoyed it! Nice trails, pretty parks, not too much traffic. She lives in a good spot.
The best thing that happened this week: Visiting with family, relaxing completely and enjoying great food and company!  Also, bought my wind trainer (it's actually a mag trainer, I have learned there is a difference) and now I can cycle inside at home! YAY!

Planned: 11
Actual: 6.5
Success Rate: 59%

3 comments:

  1. *cheer* Keep at it! :-)

    Wanna help me make up a schedule for the summer so that I don't get de-conditioned while I teach only once a week? I'm t thinking some nice balance of jogging, strength, and my step class once a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun Dana! I'd need to know:
    - your work schedule
    - your teaching schedule
    - number of training sessions you want to do

    How goes the 5km training, by the by?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, and how long till the long weekend you were going to do that 5km run?

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete