Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Monday Again

How did the week come and go so quickly?  It seems time is speeding up!

Due to the horse being operated on, I didn't get a run in or anything on Monday, but I did have two great workouts!  Monday night we generally run Body Pump, but because Amanda was away and Kirsty has hurt her knee, I designed a Pump Circuit to take its place for the evening.  I only had 5 ladies show up for the class, but they were a really fun bunch and we all got a good workout!

Body Balance was a much bigger challenge after 50 minutes of weights!  I really enjoy Pump, and wish I had the qualification so I could instruct it.  But that's another discussion point all together!

Anyway, two great workouts on Monday night!  And I ate good all day, and had a treat of 4 Anzac Biscuits and a glass of milk with Mat at the end of the night.
Milk and cookies is possibly one of life's greatest treats! 

No comments:

Post a Comment