Thursday, July 1, 2010

Weak Wednesday

Wednesday was a big day for 'stuff' but not a great day for training.

I had to move the horses from the big paddock back to the house paddock.  Horses require lots of 'things', like rugs, feed, hay, grooming supplies, and so on. And I moved them, and all their things from one side of the road to the other.  As I was just about finished, Lauren stopped in to pick up a few of her things as well, and I ended up helping her move a few items, and she then helped me drag a cast iron tub across the road so I had an extra water trough!  So we got all that done at about 11am.  There was plenty of 'movement' and 'heavy lifting' but I don't consider any of that training.

I also had to get a key cut and buy some groceries, and by the time I got that done, showered, made and ate lunch it was time to head to work.

What training did I do?

I taught Balance, and then I did 30 minutes on the bike at home, the equivalent of only 12.5km!

No comments:

Post a Comment