Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday - 8th October - 22 days to go

So far the day has been uneventful. I worked a short day shift, went and did some shopping, and am now home making up some meals and organising for tomorrow.

Tomorrow is a 25km endurance ride in Boddington. This will mean another 4am start for me, and a 5am departure to get there for the debrief and to saddle up for the ride. Expecting to take 2.5 hours for the ride.

Mat's a bit over driving me all over the country-side for events. Luckily, this is the last 'away' event until the Blackwood. I think we'll be taking a few months off travel after this is all over! I am also feeling weary and looking forward to staying at home and gardening and pottering around the house.

But, as Kenny Rogers said, "There'll be time enough for countin', when the dealin's done!"

No comments:

Post a Comment