Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wednesday - 13th October - 17 days to go

Nothing much to report. Went for bike ride with Helen, Carl and Graeme this morning at 6. Just a quick zip down Police Pools and I was really pleased with the ride. I was working at about 27kph. Now, there aren't any hills and there wasn't any wind so the conditions probably couldn't have been any better, but it was still a great ride! Fastest for the year!

Bought a few things. A visor to keep the sun out of my eyes, gloves to paddle in, and they will be great for cycling, too. I also ordered a bike box, for some food on the last leg of the journey and a water bottle holder to wear when I run and ride.

Taught Balance tonight. It was nice.

Have been on the Endurance Riding Forum to ask some advice about TK and getting him in tip top shape. Got some great advice! If you're interested in the discussion, click here! Looks like I have a lot more work to do! Will reply tomorrow. It's 9:30pm and it's time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment