Saturday, October 2, 2010

October 2 - 28 days to go - Saturday

As mentioned in my previous post, I had a terrible sleep. In fact I was up at 2am and decided to take care of a few things, since there was no point in being in bed any more. I did a bit of meal planning and a grocery list, and found the DVDs, CDs and notes I was after to work on my Aqua choreography. A nice cup of Chamomile tea and we were sleeping like babies probably around 3am.

But I was up after not enough hours of sleep.

We rearranged the exercise room so that I could actually use it again - it was in a shambles due to renovations - and waited for the farrier to come and shoe & trim the horses. I couldn't leave until he got here, and he was 45 minutes late, and it took ages to do TKs feet. By the time he was done it was 11:30. I had to get groceries (the shops close at 12 on Saturday and are closed Sunday and we were really running out of food). By the time I got back just after 12 Ella was here and we spent two hours laughing and dancing and looking at musical numbers on YouTube to choreograph my Aqua Gold class - it's for my 50 plus group. They'll love it, but I have a long way to go to be ready.

That's when I hit the wall. I finally admitted defeat and had a nap - which lasted over two hours and I only woke up because Mat came home from work and woke me up. Oh my!

Uh oh! No exercise again today! Yeah, I'm on a roll!  But I ate well, I'm ready for bed, should sleep well tonight and will NOT miss my workouts tomorrow!

I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment