Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursday - 7th October - 23 days to go

Feeling a little more on-track now.


Ran 7km on treadmill after work and then did Body Attack directly afterwards.

It's been good to vent and tell people that I am stressed and it's been a bit of a relief to get a bit of sympathy back. However, I think it's time to focus on FOCUS, rather than sympathy and stress!

Been enjoying the Commonwealth Games! I particularly love the swimming!! How awesome is it to see the Paralympic athletes included in the games? The slowest of the female paralympic freestyle swimmers is still faster than me at my best! I really should stop complaining about a little 'twinge' here and there! Australia is doing amazing, but how great was the Canadian Hayden in the 100m Freestyle!? And the Aussie women are on fire!!

Anyway, it's time to eat a little more and get to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment