Thursday, April 15, 2010

Early Thursday

What a shock, to be done work at 3:30 in the afternoon! I barely knew what to do with myself! It wasn't even close to getting dark.

I rode TK, and it was a great ride. 10 minutes of warm up, stretching and a ride out, alone and with the saddle on, and he didn't show any complaint! Even with Nero bellowing his disgust, TK was eventually very forward and had a good strong trot. It was great!

Then I decided to forego the 7km run and went to Body Attack instead. It was so challenging, but other than straining my right leg doing 'skaters', which I later worked out, I did pretty good. Quite a bit different to just plodding along. :) I think the change was good, and got me to thinking of doing some running drills to improve my stride and speed!

Oh, and I changed my mind for my reward, it's going to be a massage! Boy oh boy do I ever need a massage!

No comments:

Post a Comment