Friday, April 16, 2010

Questions

What if you make a mistake in your blog and then want to fix it? Like, how come I can't go in and edit my 'big fat hair goal' and change it to 'big fat hairy goal' like it's supposed to say?

I freak out when I am reading and stumble on errors like that, so hate to inflict it on other people... and yet my typing skills sometimes make mistakes happen. So how do I edit my own bloody blog?

Oh wait, I also hate it when people don't read the instructions ... so maybe clicking on "edit posts" which is blue and underlined might help ...

Crawling over to box in the corner... pulling down the flaps to hide.

Hey Dana, I love that you have a blog and that you're a fitness freak too! :)

2 comments:

  1. Heh, yeah, it's funny, neither one of us was a fitness freak in Montreal, but now here we are. :-) (Well, I started in Montreal, but after you left.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is weird, isn't it? Actually, I was quite athletic before Uni. Then I got fat and lazy and married. :) Then I decided to undo all that bad stuff. It's been so much better!

    ReplyDelete